Active Monitoring Services
Electronic Freight Security
FreightWatch International can actively monitor a shipment’s location from start to finish through embedded tracking technology and the management of rigid, pre-defined security protocols. Before a load leaves the dock, a tracking device is embedded at the pallet level and “activated” for monitoring by our Command & Control Center. We then provide “eyes-on management” of the load until it arrives at its desired destination.
While monitoring your shipments, we can alert personnel to real-time deviations in temperature, humidity, light and shock—environmental factors that can impact the integrity of your shipment and potentially expose your organization, and your customers, to significant risks.
Other components included in the active monitoring process for each shipment are:
- Pre-determined geo-routes designed to utilize low-risk lanes
- Driver interviews
- Continual monitoring and management of in-transit start/stops
- Departure, arrival and cargo seal confirmations
- Notification alerts of geo-fence breaks or violations of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- A designated program manager who will provide operational and compliance metrics such as motor carrier behavioral patterns related to risk, and weekly performance evaluation of your shipments in transit.
Cargo Theft Recovery Services
In the event of a violation of pre-defined security protocols, our Command & Control Center will immediately contact the driver to assess the situation. If escalation is required, FreightWatch International’s dedicated Emergency Response Team will engage law enforcement to recover the stolen shipment and ensure the un-tampered cargo reaches its destination on time.
In addition to security and recovery, our Active Monitoring Services can also “watch” your cargo for any real-time deviations in temperature, humidity, light and shock—environmental factors that can impact the integrity of your shipment and potentially expose your organization, and your customers, to significant risks.