Geo F5 Global Assisted-GPS Tracker
Global Assisted-GPS Tracker
The FreightWatch International GEO F5 Global Tracker is a precision location tracking and sensor monitoring device that can operate in a variety of environments, including impaired settings such as sealed trailers and containers where most other GPS trackers fail. The GEO F5 is a GSM/GPRS assisted-GPS tracker, designed and built by FreightWatch International, that leverages assisted location-position technology to augment GPS signals with cell tower triangulation to provide real-time location data.
The GEO F5 features multiple battery options, antenna and sensors (ambient temperature and light intensity for tamper detection), and variable configurations (always “on,” scheduled hibernation, and “wake-up” only when moving settings) for optimal battery efficiency. Primarily a portable, battery-powered tracker, the GEO F5 has a small form factor making it ideal for covert tracking.
Combined with FWtracks online “track and trace” application, the GEO F5 works world-wide and cross-border wherever GSM/GPRS cellular coverage is available for tracking shipments, vehicles, trailers and valuable assets.
- GSM/GPRS worldwide cellular radio communication and location tracking
- Optional external temperature probe is available
- Extended service life with a wide range of battery options
- Hibernation option and other configurations optimize battery life for extended use
- Unit can be configured over-the-air remotely
- Sensors detect motion and tamper evidence
- Remote diagnostic log retrieval
- Signal jamming countermeasures
Multiple Location & Sensor Reporting Modes
- “Ping” on demand
- Periodic reporting on preset schedule
- One rate while moving, another while stationary
- Start and stop alerts
- Custom sensor upper/lower limits and exception alerts
- Battery status on demand and automatically with location reports